A woman menstruates every month to get rid of her uterine lining. The uterine lining formulates itself to produce a fertilized egg every month so that a woman can conceive. The fertility of a woman is directly connected to her menstrual cycle, says the best Sexologist in Delhi. Females bleed during their periods because when the egg is not fertilized, the lining sheds which comes out in the form of blood. On an average, the cycle lasts from 3 to 10 days with moderate to heavy bleeding depending on the individual body and hormonal balances. During the menstrual cycle, some females experience certain complications which make them feel irritated and sometimes exhausted during their cycle.
Best Sexologist in Pitampura mentions some of the most common complications that some woman experiences during their cycle:
Menstrual cramps – this is the most painful situation for a woman who is experiencing it. Typically, the pain is caused when the womb contracts to push out the blood. Medically, the condition is known as dysmenorrhea and it can be classified as primary and secondary. Primary dysmenorrhea occurs due to the menstruation, while, the secondary dysmenorrhea is triggered by the condition of endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
Heavy bleeding – This is caused by the uterine fibroids, which are a benign tumor that develops in the female since their birth. In some cases, it is not at all harmful; on the other hand, in certain cases, it leads to very heavy bleeding during the menstruation and a woman sometimes also continue to bleed even between the periods.
Missed periods – The condition is called amenorrhea. This is also classified as primary and secondary. Primary amenorrhea occurs when a girl doesn’t start to bleed by the age of 16. Whereas, secondary amenorrhea is when the cycle stops for at least 3 months without any observing cause. However, the cycle stops during the pregnancy and can behave abnormally after the pregnancy for up to some months or a year, says the best sexologist in Delhi.
Most people hesitate to discuss about the sex and ways of protection, but, they all feel pleasurable and delightful after getting into a sexual intercourse. If people are mature enough to establish enough, then why they don’t take steps to prevent sex diseases and unexpected pregnancy. Top sexologist in Delhi discloses the surprising fact that the people at young age establish the intercourse and when they get into the grasp of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and/or unexpected pregnancy, they start panicking and freak out in stress. The question here is why couples don’t take any precaution to prevent future uncertainties. Condoms are the best measure to prevent the STDs and unexpected pregnancy giving a complete pleasure during the intercourse to both the partners.
- Easy availability – Condoms are easily available as you can get the one at the nearest medical store, general store, shopping mall, or can order online. You don’t need an ID proof or Doctor’s prescription to get the one.
- Sexy thing – As condoms come in different styles, shapes, and textures, it can increase the level of pleasure and sensation for the partners. Female partner putting a condom on the partner’s dick can be a sexy part of foreplay. It also delays ejaculation, so that you can enjoy sex for longer.
- Effective – Condoms and female condoms are the most trusted measurement to prevent the couple from several sex diseases and also, it is the best birth control method. Even if both the partners are free from any kind of STDs, still unprotected intercourse can lead to fungal infections, urine infections, itchiness, and so on.
- No side effects – Best sexologist in Delhi states that consuming birth control pills can lead to several hormonal changes in the woman that can imbalance the menstruation cycle resulting in mood swings. In this way, condoms are best protection method as they don’t leave any marks of side effects later of its use. They are made up of soft plastics like polyisoprene, polyurethane, and nitrile are latex free.
Sex is a basic need of mankind apart from food, shelter, and clothes. Everyone has some kind of sexual desires or fantasies, when those desires are left unmet, people take a shed of masturbation. Most people have some general myths regarding masturbation. Thus, for such people, here are some myths answered by the Best Sexologist in Delhi, so that next time you masturbate, let yourself free from unrealistic mythologies.
Masturbation doesn’t have the same benefits that Sex does have.
People believe that any kinds of orgasms are created naturally, but it doesn’t. Several studies have proved that intercourse has all sorts of doles for better blood pressure, heart and prostate health and more, but, satisfying the sexual desire by self cannot do it all.
It is not risk-free.
Sure, it is on low risk, though it is the safest sort of sex one can ever do. A person can freely masturbate without the fear of being caught by an STD or getting pregnant. However, it can risk if done roughly causing skin irritation.
There’s no “normal” quantity of masturbation.
Masturbating few times a day and leading a healthy and happy is normal, but, skipping the intercourse with the partner because of it, then consider consulting a sex Doctor in Delhi.
Pain during or after intercourse, called Painful Intercourse, occurs in nearly two out of three women at some time during their lives. Like other sexual disorders, it can have physical and/or emotional causes. The most common cause of pain during sex is inadequate vaginal lubrication occurring from a lack of arousal, medications or hormonal changes. Painful sex also can be a sign of illness, infection, cysts or tumors requiring medical treatment or surgery, another reason why you should discuss the problem with your health care professional.
Painful Intercourse may be caused by the inflammation or infection of the vagina, tumors, insufficient lubrication of the vagina, remnants of the hymen, vaginismus (voluntary or involuntary contraction of the lower vaginal muscles) infection, endometriosis, or other pathologic conditions (including those of the anus—such as hemorrhoids—or in the urinary tract). If you are experiencing pain during sex, your health care professional may recommend a variety of tests including but not limited to blood tests, urine tests and scans to check for possible causes. Painful Intercourse can be cured if treated in a right way.
Diagnosis of the underlying cause of Painful Intercourse may indicate the treatment for infection or inflammation, sexual counseling and education on anatomy and sexual functioning, the use of lubricants, and, in some instances, surgical removal of tumors or treatment of endometriosis. The cooperation of both partners in treatment is usually desirable. If you’re having sexual problems, your health care professional will try to rule out medical causes first by conducting a thorough medical history and exam, including a pelvic exam and blood tests. If there is no physical or biological cause, you may be referred for psychological counseling. Ask for a referral to the Best Sexologist in Delhi. These specialists are trained to provide the type of therapy you need and, with your input, make a diagnosis and recommend treatment. When possible, your partner should be included in this therapy with you.
If the sexual problem persists, discuss your concerns with Sexologist in Delhi and your partner as well. Most sexual problems can be treated.
Although the age of modernization has brought along many changes along with it, many people still shy away from discussing their experiences of sexuality. Sensitive topics like puberty, sexual relationships, sexual activity, sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical sexual interests, also the sexualities of special groups, such as child sexuality, adolescent sexuality, sexuality among the elderly and the disabled are often difficult to discuss. There is a lot about sex most of us do not know and cannot even explain. Our sexologists offer you the perfect comfort zone to discuss all kinds of sexology issues and benefit from their advice. Feel free to consult Best Sexologist in Delhi and seek their advice on the issues which are extremely important for a healthy living.
Sexotherapy or sex therapy is the therapeutic encounter between a clinical sexologist and an individual or a couple with the desire to change in order to achieve well-being. Sexotherapy puts emphasis on seeking a solution to a sexual difficulty, which is responsible for suffering. It also has the goal of facilitating the development of a more satisfactory sexuality. Clinical Sexologists practice in private clinics or public and Para public organizations. Most graduates of the master’s program have previously obtained a bachelor’s’ degree in sexology, which allows them to oversee sexual education, and administer conferences, as well as professional training.
Best Sexologist in Delhi offers help with the range of sex problems in treatment. There are several major sexual dysfunctions.
Those in males are:
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to get or sustain a strong enough penile erection for sexual intercourse);
- retarded ejaculation (inability to reach a climax in sex easily – or at all);
- sexual addiction;
- loss or reduction of the sex drive; and
- Sexual aversion (a very strong dislike for particular aspects of sex, often leading to avoidance of sex altogether).
Among females, the main problems are:
- Lack of physiological responsiveness (lack of lubrication, and/or lack of the expansion of the vaginal canal when aroused);
- Anorgasmia (inability or difficulty to reach a climax);
- loss or reduction of the sex drive; vaginismus (tightening of the muscles surrounding the vagina when sexual intercourse is attempted);
- dyspareunia (intense pain in sexual intercourse);
- Sexual addiction.
Diabetes is a great problem in itself. But it also has a great impact on the sexuality of both men and women. The higher the level of blood glucose, higher is the level of its interference with the ability of nervous system to deliver blood. This is the main reason behind various types of sexual dysfunctions. Non diabetic people have fewer chances to suffer from sexual dysfunctions. People should check their blood glucose levels in order to diagnose the problem if any at an early stage. Sexologist in Shalimar Bagh helps people to maintain sexual desire despite suffering from diabetes.
Diabetes is a major big deal. It has two main types – type 1 and type 2. Type 1 diabetes is generally an auto immune condition that develops during childhood. Type2 diabetes is an adult condition, when pancreas makes sufficient insulin but body does not utilize it properly. This condition can be treated by taking medicines and also with the help of weight loss.
How diabetes affect women sexuality? –
- Desire or arousal problem is a common problem that occurs in women due to this medical condition. As it interferes with the nervous system, blood flow is disturbed. This results in causing difficulty with arousal and sexual functioning.
- Vaginal dryness is another problem faced by women. Women suffering from diabetes have less dilated blood vessels due to which capillaries do not function properly. Thus diabetic women are always at higher risk of vaginal dryness.
- Dryness in vagina makes in uncomfortable for women to have an intercourse. Arousal difficulties make sexual activities less exciting and thus it impairs the ability of women to have orgasms.
It is not always necessary that you have to suffer from sexual problems throughout your life if you are a diabetic person. Keeping blood glucose at a normal level can help significantly. However some other ways are also suggested by sexologist in Shalimar Bagh to help you enjoy your sexual life –
- Quitting smoking is one such very fruitful ways to get rid of such problem. As soon as you quit smoking the blood vessels begin to recover providing enhanced desire for sexual activities.
- Using lubricants to avoid vaginal dryness can also prove beneficial. These lubricants are easily available at the medical stores.
- Consulting with the therapist can also be advantageous. Talk based therapy can help you adopt more communicative and more sensual lovemaking.
Women do a lot of things in the whole day. They have to take care of their families and should work a lot to keep them happy. Mostly at the end of the day they feel tired and have no energy left with them. However it is important for every person to enjoy sexual activities to keep up the sexual health which in turn is responsible for enhancing the overall health. For some women this is a matter of great concern, if you are also suffering from such kind of issues it is better to have an immediate visit to sexologist in Paschim Vihar. Some very useful tips suggested by him will make it easier for you to raise sexual desire of you and your partner.
- Being comfortable with your partner is one such important aspect. It is very necessary to remain in the comfort zone and share everything with your partner to have an increased sex desire.
- Helping your partner in various ways is also a great approach to increase sexual urge. This is probably a great idea to spend more time with your partner,
- Exercising regularly also proves very beneficial in increasing libido. Regular workout will make you feel eased and better about yourself and in other way will greatly help in releasing the hormones that are responsible for increasing the desire.
- Another important thing suggested by the sexologist is to have whenever you are extremely tired. As sexual activities acts as an excellent stress buster you will feel relaxed, relieving your nerves, boosting energy and will surely promotes a sound sleep.
- Thinking about the days when you have experienced great desire is also helpful in feeling good about your relationship.
Visiting a sexologist in Paschim Vihar is important to know about any underlying problem. However these tips provided by best sexologist in Delhi are very useful to keep your relationship healthier and happier. Women usually have high level of hesitation in discussing their problems with someone. But keeping your issues with yourself is never a wise decision. This only leads to problems in overall physical health also. Many changes occur in the body of women at different ages and thus they should take very good of themselves in order to keep up with changing hormones.
Along with love and compassion, sexual activities are also very important. Boost up your physical intimacy by following the best tips and strengthen your togetherness with the partner.
With the expanding rate of male fruitlessness and other interrelated sicknesses, the interest of erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi is one such concentrated treatment that can treat the issues from roots. Different focuses offer complete and extensive erectile broken treatment that can help you comprehend the issue and to treat it legitimately without postponing the procedure. It is being suggested that individuals confronting these issues shouldn’t bashful away rather ought to come and get treated before it’s past the point of no return.
Men who are enduring with erectile brokenness can take a full breath as a medication named erectile brokenness treatment is displayed as amazingly switched medication to treat erectile brokenness rapidly. In this way, you need to take it before thirty minutes of sexual movement.
Erectile brokenness includes no erection or powerless erection, while untimely discharge infers early or inauspicious discharge of the semen. Both sorts of issue have physical and mental bases. The greater part of the issues connected with low sexual execution is created by the low bloodstream to the penis. Poor dietary propensities, an absence of activity, smoking, or seniority can bring about diminished bloodstream to the penis. Poor execution prompts diminished joy. Subsequently, the things matter in giving a satisfying sexual affair to guys and their accomplices.
Men, all through the corners, have taken the responsibility to aphrodisiacs since time immemorial to enhance their erection and discharge. Be that as it may, it was with the dispatch of male sexual upgrade turned into a fervent point. Today, assortments of a male upgrade are effectively accessible in drug stores and online stores. Some of the case to support general quality and essentialness of guys, which have a positive connection with sexual longing and ability.
Erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi is a most looked for after path for the people confronting these sorts of issues and feeling discouraged. Presently they can carry on with their life cheerfully without any errands.
Whether you are making an extreme battle with untimely discharge, the most well-known men’s sexual issue won’t let the man have a complete delight in bed. At that point the quest for discovering arrangements really began. Immense number of things are here that you can do before getting insinuated so that the errand would have done complete. Additionally, some natural medications would help you forestalled to get energized too rapidly.
Untimely discharge is principally there because of physical issues yet countless issues additionally assume indispensable part in getting you influenced with the condition. Never feel that you are unable or not ready to offer complete delight to the accomplice, so awkward in any capacity. Better arrangement says you ought to need to enjoy sexual exercises with more certainty, an inspirational state of mind can work positive in your way. Premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi is accessible to make the things done under restricted time span.
Masturbation is actually solid thought for you and in the event that you would make rehearse that routinely then would be able in unwinding your anxiety and saying bye to tension also. Additionally, this would give you an opportunity to concentrate more over yourself and your family. Thus, you would stay positive when get effectively energized. With the goal that you can back off at those positions before it is past the point of no return.
Numerous men make a protest that utilizing the condoms would decrease the affect-ability and delight amid sex regardless that is a most straightforward thought to last more in bed. Likewise, with the controlled affect-ability you can invest most extreme energy with her and by what means would one be able to overlook the reward focuses that are insurance from transmitted ailments and pregnancies. When you are attempting the home grown to treat the condition then need says you ought to roll out solid improvement in your way of life. You can likewise discover premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi to embrace solid practices in early stage.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is more common in men when they start getting old. It is a man sexual disease in which a man faces trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED is one of the most frustrating conditions that most people around us hide from their partner, family members and friends. A sexologist in Delhi can help you overcome this disease as he is expert in treating sexual dysfunctions and disorders.
Some people around us cannot open about sex and any dysfunction. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a result of bad health or nerve damage from diabetes. If you not open your problems to your doctor, it could not be solved and you may face these conditions for years. Although there are many tablets and medication available in the market, but you need not take it directly without prescription. Always talk to your doctor and then get the best medication for you.
There are many people in Delhi, who are suffering from ED, but they do not disclose it. Erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi is now becoming very common and because of awareness, many people are coming forward to treat it. Sometimes erectile dysfunction can be the result of drinking, smoking and drug abuse. Irrespective of the cause, it is now easily curable in Delhi too with no side effects.
The important point that should be considered to stop the progression of erectile dysfunction is healthy and certain lifestyle. Erectile dysfunction is a condition arises when the penile area is not getting proper flow of blood. So, controlling obesity is also a way to keep it controlled or stop it. You should have to consume a diet which is high in vegetables, fruits and whole grains.
The aspects that you should take care of include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Minimizing stress
- Preventing the development of high blood pressure
- Limiting the consumption of alcohol
- Regular exercise
- Keeping tabs on testosterone
- Avoiding anabolic steroids