Diabetes is a great problem in itself. But it also has a great impact on the sexuality of both men and women. The higher the level of blood glucose, higher is the level of its interference with the ability of the nervous system to deliver blood. This is the main reason behind various types of sexual dysfunctions. Non-diabetic people have fewer chances to suffer from sexual dysfunctions. People should check their blood glucose levels in order to diagnose the problem if any at an early stage. Sexologist in Shalimar Bagh helps people to maintain sexual desire despite suffering from diabetes.
Diabetes is a major big deal. It has two main types – type 1 and type 2. Type 1 diabetes is generally an autoimmune condition that develops during childhood. Type2 diabetes is an adult condition when pancreas makes sufficient insulin but the body does not utilize it properly. This condition can be treated by taking medicines and also with the help of weight loss.
How diabetes affects women sexuality? –
- Desire or arousal problem is a common problem that occurs in women due to this medical condition. As it interferes with the nervous system, blood flow is disturbed. This results in causing difficulty with arousal and sexual functioning.
- Vaginal dryness is another problem faced by women. Women suffering from diabetes have less dilated blood vessels due to which capillaries do not function properly. Thus diabetic women are always at higher risk of vaginal dryness.
- Dryness in vagina makes in uncomfortable for women to have intercourse. Arousal difficulties make sexual activities less exciting and thus it impairs the ability of women to have orgasms.
It is not always necessary that you have to suffer from sexual problems throughout your life if you are a diabetic person. Keeping blood glucose at a normal level can help significantly. However, some other ways are also suggested by sexologist in Shalimar Bagh to help you enjoy your sexual life –
- Quitting smoking is one such very fruitful ways to get rid of such a problem. As soon as you quit smoking the blood vessels begin to recover providing enhanced desire for sexual activities.
- Using lubricants to avoid vaginal dryness can also prove beneficial. These lubricants are easily available at the medical stores.
- Consulting with the sexologist can also be advantageous. Talk based therapy can help you adopt more communicative and more sensual lovemaking.