Most women get stressed when they are not able to conceive even after several attempts of conceiving and start feeling that they are going through infertility complications. According to the best Sexologist in Pitampura, it is not about how frequently you try, but, it is about at what time you try. It is best to establish the intercourse during the fertile window of a woman because this is the time when she is most fertile to conceive a child. Most women are not even familiar with the term fertile window.
Basically, the fertile window is a phase of every menstruation cycle, when Luteinizing Hormone (LH) surges and triggers the release of the most ripped egg. In the meantime, the cervical mucus in a woman becomes more slippery that allows the sperms to make their way to the ovulated egg, clarifies the best sexologist in Pitampura.
What is the right time to conceive?
Scientifically, when a girl is born, there are about 1 to 2 million eggs are present in her ovaries, but, during her lifetime, she only releases 300 to 400 eggs through ovulation, one during each menstruation cycle. The egg travels through the fallopian tubes to connect the ovaries to uterus. Therefore, it is crucial to have sex during the fertile phase as sperms can get fertilized and can live for up to 3 to 5 days. But, if the fertilization doesn’t happen during this phase, the egg gets dissolved. Hence, it best to plan the intercourse if you are planning to start your family.
How to calculate the most fertile days?
According to the best Sexologist in Pitampura, ovulation occurs about two weeks before the next expected menstruation cycle. Suppose, your period cycle is about 28 days, you are most likely to ovulate around day 14.
Most people hesitate to discuss about the sex and ways of protection, but, they all feel pleasurable and delightful after getting into a sexual intercourse. If people are mature enough to establish enough, then why they don’t take steps to prevent sex diseases and unexpected pregnancy. Top sexologist in Delhi discloses the surprising fact that the people at young age establish the intercourse and when they get into the grasp of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and/or unexpected pregnancy, they start panicking and freak out in stress. The question here is why couples don’t take any precaution to prevent future uncertainties. Condoms are the best measure to prevent the STDs and unexpected pregnancy giving a complete pleasure during the intercourse to both the partners.
- Easy availability – Condoms are easily available as you can get the one at the nearest medical store, general store, shopping mall, or can order online. You don’t need an ID proof or Doctor’s prescription to get the one.
- Sexy thing – As condoms come in different styles, shapes, and textures, it can increase the level of pleasure and sensation for the partners. Female partner putting a condom on the partner’s dick can be a sexy part of foreplay. It also delays ejaculation, so that you can enjoy sex for longer.
- Effective – Condoms and female condoms are the most trusted measurement to prevent the couple from several sex diseases and also, it is the best birth control method. Even if both the partners are free from any kind of STDs, still unprotected intercourse can lead to fungal infections, urine infections, itchiness, and so on.
- No side effects – Best sexologist in Delhi states that consuming birth control pills can lead to several hormonal changes in the woman that can imbalance the menstruation cycle resulting in mood swings. In this way, condoms are best protection method as they don’t leave any marks of side effects later of its use. They are made up of soft plastics like polyisoprene, polyurethane, and nitrile are latex free.
Sex is a basic need of mankind apart from food, shelter, and clothes. Everyone has some kind of sexual desires or fantasies, when those desires are left unmet, people take a shed of masturbation. Most people have some general myths regarding masturbation. Thus, for such people, here are some myths answered by the Best Sexologist in Delhi, so that next time you masturbate, let yourself free from unrealistic mythologies.
Masturbation doesn’t have the same benefits that Sex does have.
People believe that any kinds of orgasms are created naturally, but it doesn’t. Several studies have proved that intercourse has all sorts of doles for better blood pressure, heart and prostate health and more, but, satisfying the sexual desire by self cannot do it all.
It is not risk-free.
Sure, it is on low risk, though it is the safest sort of sex one can ever do. A person can freely masturbate without the fear of being caught by an STD or getting pregnant. However, it can risk if done roughly causing skin irritation.
There’s no “normal” quantity of masturbation.
Masturbating few times a day and leading a healthy and happy is normal, but, skipping the intercourse with the partner because of it, then consider consulting a sex Doctor in Delhi.
Although the age of modernization has brought along many changes along with it, many people still shy away from discussing their experiences of sexuality. Sensitive topics like puberty, sexual relationships, sexual activity, sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical sexual interests, also the sexualities of special groups, such as child sexuality, adolescent sexuality, sexuality among the elderly and the disabled are often difficult to discuss. There is a lot about sex most of us do not know and cannot even explain. Our sexologists offer you the perfect comfort zone to discuss all kinds of sexology issues and benefit from their advice. Feel free to consult Best Sexologist in Delhi and seek their advice on the issues which are extremely important for a healthy living.
Sexotherapy or sex therapy is the therapeutic encounter between a clinical sexologist and an individual or a couple with the desire to change in order to achieve well-being. Sexotherapy puts emphasis on seeking a solution to a sexual difficulty, which is responsible for suffering. It also has the goal of facilitating the development of a more satisfactory sexuality. Clinical Sexologists practice in private clinics or public and Para public organizations. Most graduates of the master’s program have previously obtained a bachelor’s’ degree in sexology, which allows them to oversee sexual education, and administer conferences, as well as professional training.
Best Sexologist in Delhi offers help with the range of sex problems in treatment. There are several major sexual dysfunctions.
Those in males are:
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to get or sustain a strong enough penile erection for sexual intercourse);
- retarded ejaculation (inability to reach a climax in sex easily – or at all);
- sexual addiction;
- loss or reduction of the sex drive; and
- Sexual aversion (a very strong dislike for particular aspects of sex, often leading to avoidance of sex altogether).
Among females, the main problems are:
- Lack of physiological responsiveness (lack of lubrication, and/or lack of the expansion of the vaginal canal when aroused);
- Anorgasmia (inability or difficulty to reach a climax);
- loss or reduction of the sex drive; vaginismus (tightening of the muscles surrounding the vagina when sexual intercourse is attempted);
- dyspareunia (intense pain in sexual intercourse);
- Sexual addiction.
Some men suffer from the smaller size of penis when they get aroused. Due to this they feel certain kind of stress in having sexual activities. The condition in which penis just gets erects when aroused and does not get bigger in length creates a problem for men. This question is most probably cared by men. Genetics and hormone problems are responsible for micro penis. However it becomes really important for the males to get this condition treated completely and effectively. Penis enlargement clinic in Delhi provides its patients with complete knowledge about the treatment and utmost care to the patients so that they can get complete relief from the condition in a quick time.
Numerous procedures have now become common to give people liberation from this condition. Surgical procedures are also opted by many people to get rid of the condition. But this is only effective when the person properly maintains good eating habits. We suggest our patients several approaches to enhance their condition. It is best to come and visit our specialist to get perfect advice for improving your condition. Hormonal effects and various psychological issues can occur at any stage of life.
Small penis size may lead to lack of overall confidence and also affects lovemaking with the partner. This decrease in self-confidence affects the performance in bed also. There are few effective techniques to enhance the condition such as –
Enlargement Creams – To cream is capable enough to increase the size effectively. It can only be used to increase the blood flow.
Enlargement Surgery – Surgery is the very expensive option. It also have risks associated such as infections, scar tissues formation etc.
Pills – These are used to increase the blood flow in penis. They may not be as effective in giving permanent results but they always prove effective when combined with exercise programs.
Penis enlargement clinic in Rohini, Delhi have the best experts that provide best recommendation about which type of treatment is best suited for you. Dr. Anil Agarwal and his team offers small penis treatment in Rohini, Pitampura, Delhi. Our expert doctor who is one of the best sexologist in Delhi, have years of experience in handling such issues and providing sure and positive results to the patients.