Menstrual cycle! Many women hesitate to talk about by just hearing the term despite the fact that it is actually a proud thing that happens to them. The menstruation cycle starts between the ages of 12 to 15 years and there are many who experience certain conditions that discomfort them, still, they avoid discussing it with the elders or visiting a gynecologist. An irregular period is the most common concern for the majority of menstruating women. However, the disorders can affect the future life as well because conceiving a baby is directly related to the certain conditions of the periods. Sharing the experience, the best sexologist in Pitampura states that most married couples believe that there is only one cause for not conceiving a baby and that is infertility, though it is not the only case. Irregular periods can also be responsible for obstructing the happiness to expand the family. Around 30 to 40 % of the infertility cases, having irregular periods are actually a main cause.
The best sexologist in Pitampura further explains that medically if a woman has inconsistent periods, then there are more chances that it will affect their baby making time, however, don’t take it as if you can never conceive a child. But, the fertility is affected in a way that the woman doesn’t know the right time of her ovulation and thus, they need to pay close attention to the time and duration of their cycle by recording their cervical discharge and monitoring an internal temperature of a body in order to understand her body.
How to get rid of the irregular menstrual cycle?
• The best sexologist in Pitampura recommends following a healthy diet and including more protein containing food for regulating the cycle.
• Completely avoid smoking and consuming drugs and alcohol.
• Make a habit of exercising on daily basis.
• Increase the intake of hummus, dark chocolate, and boiled eggs.
• Follow acupuncture and medication routine to help your body get relaxed and prepare it for regular menstruation and ovulation.